- What rebates/incentives are available and how do I access them?
- I live in an apartment/condo and would like to do some energy upgrades. Are there any rebates available to me?
- Am I required to have an EnerGuide home evaluation in order to apply for rebates?
- Are there rebates for LED lights?
EnerGuide Home Evaluations
- What are EnerGuide home evaluations?
- How can I have an EnerGuide home evaluation performed on my home?
- When should I have an EnerGuide home evaluation?
- What are the benefits of an EnerGuide home evaluation?
Energy Issues and Concerns
- I live in a rental suite, is there anything I can do to make it more comfortable?
- What is the best way to reduce GHG’s emitted by my home?
- Why are my energy bills so expensive?
- How can I tell if my home uses too much energy?
Hiring a Contractor
- Where can I find a qualified contractor that is right for the job, and what should I know before hiring them?
- What accreditations do I look for when hiring contractors/installers?
- What questions should I ask a contractor during the interview process?
- How do I ensure that I am getting a fair price for my requested services from a contractor?
- Can I do my energy upgrades myself?
- What are the most cost effective DIY home energy improvements?
- What resources are available for DIY home energy improvements?
- What is the difference between a smart and programmable thermostat?
- I’m interested in Solar Energy. How do I find out if it’s a good option for me?
- How do I find an energy efficient home to buy?
- How do I promote the energy efficiency of my home when selling it?
- What is a net zero energy home? How can I make my home a net zero home?
Get solutions for common problems & learn about energy efficient upgrades.